Do I Have a Problem?
Simply asking yourself this question is the first step in the right direction. Recognizing that you might need help is the first step on this journey. Making the decision to call (850) 270-8753 to get the help will be the next one. Ask yourself some tough questions before making the phone call, but be sure you are honest with yourself.
- Do you take drugs or consume alcohol on a daily basis?
- Has your drug or alcohol use ever caused you to miss work? This would include times that you have been busy trying to pick up some drugs, "forgot" that you were supposed to work, or simply lost track of time.
- Do you find that most of the people you spend your time with are also in the drug and alcohol scene, and are using or drinking on a regular basis?
- Have you ever taken prescription drugs with the intent of getting high?
- Have you previously decided to stop drinking or taking drugs, only to find that you simply could not stop?
- Have you ever blacked out when drinking or taking drugs?
- Do you feel compelled to apologize for your behavior after the fact when you have been using drugs or drinking?
- Do you get high or drunk by yourself?
- Has your family or friends expressed concerns that you may be drinking too much oir doing too many drugs?
- Have you stopped doing things you love because you are too high or drunk?
- Do you wake up immediately looking for drugs or alcohol because you already need them?
Answering yes to any of these questions means that you will most likely need help for your addiction to drugs and alcohol. Don't wait another minute - call us at (850) 270-8753. We are always here to help you, and we want to walk together with you on the road to happiness and health. Don't be afraid of being judged or scorned - that will not happen here - and you will not be alone on your journey to sobriety. A new life without addiction to drugs and alcohol can be yours! Just take that first step!